The Soundtrack of My Soul

I'm writing this tonight as I receieved a amazing gift of a mixed CD of music. I even took
a little longer coming home just to listen to it.
Amazing creation.
Thank you my Giver.
Here are the links of the songs I've posted on my blog since opening it this Spring after
the ugliness with Yahoo.
Hopefully this will go on for some time.
Blessings,
Julian
*****
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/10/little-music-tonight.html - the classics of Ennio Morricone from his great western & action movie soundtracks.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-am-being-bad.html - where my name came from & the affair I am having connects to Whitney Houston's "Saving All My Love".
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/10/smile-after-frown.html - Stevie Wonder's "Love Light in Flight" and Foreigner's "Waiting for a Girl like You".
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/10/suicide-is-painless.html - the famous theme song from MASH by Johnny Mandel
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/10/little-music-smile-bit-my-friends.html - Here I planted "Daydreaming" by Lupe Fiasco and "Always Will" by Tweet.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/09/wear-sunscreen.html - Baz Luhrmann's infamous spoken word song "Wear Sunscreen" with deep, sensitive thought in the lyrics.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/09/through-doorz.html - The Crystal Ship and The Soft Parade by Jim Morrison & the Doors.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/08/poverty-ride.html - soundtrack instrumentals from "The Crow" starring the late Brandon Lee.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/08/hating-your-neighbors.html - Here I played Bach's 'Tocatta & Fugue in D Minor" and DeBussy's "Calire de Lune" to level my mind before levelling my neighbors' home.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/08/wanting-you-poem-and-my-thoughts-about.html - this contains the soundtrack to the James Bond movie "You Only Live Twice".
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/08/conversation-with-wanna-be-zombie-i.html - When I quit my job in telemarketting I found Staind's song "Believe in Me", which makes me smile.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/07/rosanna-arquette-more-details-later.html - The Muse was on my mind so I had to show off her influence in Peter Gabriels' "In Your Eyes" and in Toto's "Rosanna".
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/07/cubicle-zombies.html - Pink Floyd's "Wish You were Here".
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/07/addicted-by-saving-abel.html - "Addicted" by Saving Abel; cool song & lots of fun.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/07/dinner-with-dolly.html - Something by Luis Miguel.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/07/streets-of-fire-music-lyrics.html - Music from "Streets of Fire" done by the group "Fire Inc." with powerful sigh-inducing vocals.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/07/awakened-by-travesty-3-floyds.html - Time, the Great Gig in the Sky and Breathe (as part of one of the videos) but listed as a song by itself from the Pink Floyd websites.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/07/when-smoke-is-going-down-always.html - Two songs by the Scorpions, "When the Smoke is going down" and "Always somewhere".
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/07/100-of-misery.html - Video link to "I Get Weak" by Belinda Carlisle.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/07/love-story-in-my-dreams.html - Lyrics to "Still Loving You" by the Scorpions, but no video.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/07/tentacle-love.html - The theme song to the cult sci-fi classic "The Green Slime".
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/07/happy-4th-of-july-2008.html - Jimi Hendrix plays "The Star Spangled Banner" for the crowds.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/07/failing-life-altogether.html - Adele's "Chasing Pavements" and the musical score from "The Red Violin".
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/07/gary-jules-mad-world-lyrics-all-around.html - Gary Jules "Mad World" which was originally done by Tears for Fears.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/06/little-closer.html - "Closer" by NeYo.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/06/call-me.html - "Call Me" by Tweet; damned sexy woman she is! YUM!!
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/05/limited-edition-reprinted.html - Cowboy by Kid Rock; no video but the lyrics are there.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/05/some-days-you-just-feel-off-kilter.html - "Smack my Bitch Up" by Prodigy.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/05/sometimes-you-need-something-else.html - Alicia Key's "Like you'll never see me again".
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/05/spring-break-sucked-reprint.html - "New York Minute" by Don Henley.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/05/portishead-roads-lyrics-video-song.html - "Roads" by Portished.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/05/show-must-go-on-reprint.html - "The Show Must Go On" by Queen.
http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/05/green-goblin-spider-man.html - "Hero" by Chad Koger of Nickelback.


No comments:
Post a Comment