Friday, October 24, 2008

Application Dumped Today




I have dumped my application for student teaching with my universitys' teaching college and I placed my information at their disposal, thus if they don't like what "Julian G" has done in the past in any way (including the things I am discreet about) then I am done for in any way.



Should I toss away my old stories, maybe get rid of the postings and crush the past into little bits of misery and sadness? Or should I look for another way of living so I'm not fucking my cheerleaders on the desk when it's tutoring time?



There's a lot of sadness in teaching. I've seen the horror of people being shot in teaching, threats, misery, divorces and the like, since Columbine and the double-lives we lead sometimes in pursuit of our dreams.

What's gonna happen to me?

I'll keep you all posted.


Many blessings & much love,





Julian



No comments: