Thursday, October 30, 2008

And now, presenting ... THE D-CUP SQUAD!!

Well, I have to admit this, though I must say, if it's not obvious to some, it will be to others. My name is Julian and I am a breast-man ... the idea of a major tit-fucking and the loss of my own seminal delights should be known.
And these are the major contenders outside of porn; granted, Vida, Nikki & Veronika have all been nude somewhere from Penthouse or Playboy magazine, to soft or hardcore videos found on DVD or in a few places on the web. But, I've only seen them playing with other women or themselves ... and it's not like I am seeing them using giant toys screaming "FUCK ME FUCK ME JULIAN OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" - or any other bullshit like that. ~lol~
Denise Milani was a surprise, as I spent some time with the Losoya's one evening and Xavier's MySpace was going with these images on someone's blog. When I whistled Mrs. Losoya growled and I knew that was my cue to seek out her images alone to amuse myself.
And ... in no particular order, the most amazing bosoms on the internet.
Blessings,

Julian
******
Vida Guerra

Veronika Zemanova





Sophia Vergara





Nikki Nova






Denise Milani






Aria Giovanni




No comments: