Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Toss Up ... I Mean 'Off' (Reprinted from MySpace)


A Toss Up



I keep my eyes open for hot women; after all, who doesn't like looking? Or at least, what man doesn't like taking a glance at some sensual curves and the delightful figure of a good-looking woman who crosses his path? I like women with curves, so looking at the Victoria's Secret models is fine, but I always like something more, even something as exaggerated as Tiffany Towers or Sarenna Lee, and I have met Sarenna Lee. Damn, what a hug! But then you get a closer look and you feel something… besides your erection.


Aside from lust there's always the pleasure of living. I mean, you can live to fuck and you can fuckin' live. But without sustenance there's no energy, no validity, no life. And in doing so you must find a way to enjoy that life. Aesthetically there's one way to live: with a woman pleasing to the eye. And few are as pleasing to the eye as Vida Guerra. Now if you like the sloe eyes and dark hair, there's Aria Giovanni. If you seek a perfect figure, and I DO mean perfect, there's Veronika Zemanova. But if you want ass for days, a perfect bosom to lay your head on, and someone to smile up at you from astride her amazing d-cups as you do the most wicked things possible with your imagination and her photo layout, then look no further than Vida Guerra. Dark skin, black long hair that would feel good woven into your fingers or tugged from behind, a spankable, full round ass that makes its' own shelf. And those tits, my lord, stand so firm and high, round and full, with perfect nipples, a cleft of cleavage that slips a seam of desire down a trail of her flat stomach to the very mound of delight. WOW! And that still doesn't get to that heartbreaker of a smile…


But who could be the only opposite contender to a man's heart? His stomach would be the only other persuasion. And that leads us to my toss up (Not my toss off dear surveyor of my filth!) between Vida Guerra and Rachel Ray. This lady is a cook with her own daytime show sponsored by Oprah Winfrey. Oprah gambled on Dr. Phil's country-fried wisdom and face-forward diagnosis.


Upon consulting an image search, I learned that Rachel Ray had been a babe-model for FHM and can be found in the cutest layout wearing a smile (A big smile!) and some secret sauce. She his wearing a lot let more than Vida Guerra but nonetheless, so damned yummy. Unfortunately I have never seen a Vida Guerra video with sound or a point other than to stare at that amazing figure in motion, even in slow-motion. On the opposite panel, Rachel Ray shows amazing aplomb, wit and creativity. One of her best thoughts is to use the "last bits of the jars" as some sort of glazing or sauces depending on what the mixture could be or the entrée she may want to create. Rachel ray not only has a amazing collection of recipes and cookbooks, but there is also a collection of recipes for kids called "Cooking Rocks" by the amazing lady herself.


Giggling, laughter, motion, wiggling, and the fact that Rachel is married cuts my chances down. After that I am certain that Vida is somewhat unavailable and too sexy for a guy like me. God, and on top of that I am also somewhat ugly, so the chances come down a little more each time.


I am off in search of lust on-line. Love is trite and used, and lacking any true idealism I ca safely rule that out of my life. After all, a meal with Rachel Ray and a night with Vida Guerra could be the most fulfilling method of ending my life. Of course, watching them wrestle in pudding and being told, "You get to lick the winner and the loser clean", well… what a way to go.



Adios!



~J~







Vida's World


Sweet wallpapers and cell phone images!



Phun.org


Great pictures - totally top-notch!



FHM United States



Open Your Eyes Magazine



Sweet Vida Guerra


Nice collection of images.



The Rachel Ray Show



Food Network



Oprah Winfrey Show


Type in her name for what she has to say about food in other exotic places such as New York.



Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Cooking


This is Rachel Ray's 30 Minute collections of shows and recipes.



Amazon Book Sellers


Type the name of Rachel Ray into the "Search" area.



You Tube


Type in either name to see what both do and are like; one video of each will be imbedded into a blog later.



No comments: