Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Smile After the Frown

Dear Readers,


I purged my feelings and I am feeling better. A few of my friends helped me put the idiocy of bureaucracy into perspective. I found a few songs that make me smile & hopefully the lyrics & videos will make you smile as they made me smile.


I miss my old Yahoo 360 page ... maybe one day I'll find my way back into the best of the world and make a living at my dreams, being the best as opposed to feeling mediocre.
For now I'll find a way to smile.


Always,


Julian



Stevie Wonder » Love Light In Flight Lyrics


Make me feel like paradise
Give me what I'm missing
Send me to the highest heights
Take me up and away

I've tasted love so many times
With something always missing
But I know that you got the kind
To take me up and away

I know that our journey
Will be filled with passion, love and pleasure
Touching down where only
Satisfaction’s guaranteed
We won't let our feelings
Auto pilot perfect navigation
Sending us to love bliss
Like no one ever knew could be

Make me feel like paradise
Fill me with your kisses
Make the moment feel just right
Take me up and away

'Cause I have waited all my life / Flying high
For the one worth giving / Love sky high
And I don't have to think twice / Flying high
Let's go up and away

[Background]
Love light in flight
Fuel injection passion
[Repeat 1 time]

[Background] - Flying high, love sky high

We need just to feel it
To know that our loving has the power
Showing that these feelings
Emanate from you and me
With love high aviation
We will fly forever and one hour
Giving us the always
To live out all our fantasies

Make me feel like paradise
Give me what I'm missing
Send me to the highest heights
Take me up and away

I've tasted love so many times / Flying high
With something always missing / Love sky high
But I know that you got the kind / Flying high
To take me up and away

[Repeat along with all backgrounds]


http://www.lyricsdomain.com/19/stevie_wonder/love_light_in_flight.html







Waiting For A Girl Like You lyrics

So long - I've been looking too hard

I've been waiting too long.
Sometimes I don't know what I will find

I only know it's a matter of time.
When you love someone - when you love someone

It feels so right so warm and true -
I need to know if you feel it too.
Maybe I'm wrong -
Won't you tell me if I'm coming on too strong?
This heart of mine has been hurt before

This time I wanna be sure.

I've been waiting for a girl like you
To come into my life.
I've been waiting for a girl like you

A love that will sunrive.
I've bee waiting for someone new to make me feel alive
Yeah
waiting for a girl like you to come into my life.
You're so good - when we make love it's understood

It's more than a touch or a word we say.
Only in dreams could it be this way

When you love someone - yeah
really love someone.
Now
I know it's right

From the moment I wake up till deep in the night

There's nowhere on earth that I'd rather be
Than holding you tenderly.
I've been waiting for a girl like you . . .
I've been waiting
waiting for you.
I've been waiting
I've been waiting
yeah -
Won't you come into my life?

http://www.elyrics.net/read/f/foreigner-lyrics/waiting-for-a-girl-like-you-lyrics.html

No comments: