Sugar melting in heat ~ salt liked away by the
rain - that's how I ache to taste your mouth. Loving
the scent of your perfume in my nostrils, needing the
flutter of your eyes.
Denied by time, Fortune & the Stars .... by the Gods,
they're both fickle.
fear nothing ~ that time shall a'come like moonlight
on a fantasy, reflecting the stars drowning in the lakeside
to be that close to you.
How close I want to be to you.
Brilliance, a smile unyielding to anything ... to anyone ...
or to any time.
What could any man hope for? - but to touch you?
Captivate you? Spin you?
Enjoy or enthrall you in his hands & heart?
Counltn'd he ask for such as well?
Everlasting? undying? unexplained ... continuous?
Perpetual? Like the galaxy itself
Forever.
I can't help glancing at your pictures, reading your
messages no matter how long ago I
received them in my vulgar
little heart.
They're you - they're mine.
They're the memories and the flashes of fantasy and
the drownign of reality.
Let's drown or float together.
All we have we've wanted and gain, all we can hope
for is nestled in our dreams.
Find a dream - mee me there when the bloom
of wolfsbane and irises fragrance the
dusk.
Walk with me till dawn.
*************** You Only Live Twice *******************
Blofeld: James Bond. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ernst Stavro Blofeld. They told me you were assassinated in Hong Kong.
Bond: Yes, this is my second life.
Blofeld: You only live twice, Mr. Bond.
I was scribbling this poem off my handwritten notes, and looking at televions when the classic James Bond movie, "You Only Live Twice", came on. I was thinking about the poem above when I came to the scene where James Bond (Sean Connery) and Aki (Akiko Wakabayashi) go to the Kobe docks to see what cargo the bad guys ship is loading. There they encounter trouble. Bond tries to get her out of there and she replies "I'm not leaving you."
Eventually, and more than likely, reluctantly, she leaves him there to fight while she reports to the Intelligence group and report on what's happening with James.
Who doesn't want a bad-ass woman beside him when he rushes into the face of danger?
Most guys feel they're "macho enough" to handle any situation, but when it comes down to brass tacks, you have to know what you're capable of doing and why.
Being on-line, this is my second life. I'm able to speak freely, luridly, obscenely, and honestly, without knowing who or what is going to happen. I can't imagine that today's kids have ever known what real censorship or persecution is since they're so much freer than we were as students. I have worked hard to produce a very cool blog and be honest with myself about my own feelings and events occurring, unlike when I was a boy, hiding things, leading a restained
and quiet life.
Or maybe I just like this movie.
Below are some lins that could be informative and fun, such as all the different groups who cover the famous song by Nancy Sinatra, including the opening titles and her original song from the movie.
~wink!~
Blessings,
Julian 
********** Other's singing the same song - some are very cool! ************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi5f3TVhnoE - Bjork singing with slideshow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okrrn1r5TYQ - Coldplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0dkXSGNzZE - Natache Atlas; someone unknown to me
http://www.moviewallpapers.net/download/desktop/536/1024/You_Only_Live_Twice.html - Movie poster wallpapers
http://shatterhand007.com/FlemingNovels/YouOnlyLiveTwice/NOVELYOLT.html - A review of the Ian Fleming novel for the movie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Only_Live_Twice_(film) - Wikipedia article
http://www0.epinions.com/content_212169297540 - Another fan review of the film
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062512/ - IMDB review of the film

No comments:
Post a Comment