Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hating your Neighbors

Image and video hosting by TinyPic






I fucking hate my goddamned neighbors. They're narrow-minded, shit-eating asshole who's life is a nausea to the planet Earth. I hate that they have live there and are jackasses, and so fuckin' rude and low-class. As I walked my blonde angel this morning, my lab-cross Blondie, I had to stop in front of this house where I needed to fix her collar and get her moving again, and then a PACK (like 4 or 5) dogs rushed up, barking like mad. They were stopped by this chain-linked fence and barked, salivating like mad monsters, growling at my dog; and of course, she wanted to bark back! So they're all barking, and I'm tugging at Blondie's leash & collar when the woman of the house comes out, screaming at me.

"YOU! DON'T STOP HERE! STOP THERE OR THERE BUT DON'T STOP HERE! I'VE SEEN YOU STOP IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE! DON'T STOP HERE AGAIN! TAKE THAT DOG SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

I shouted back, "Sorry ... yes ma'am", and walked off.





There's NO sidewalk. I don't deliberately stop there but her dogs bark at mine and they all want to play so I can't help that. They're dogs, and I am walking in the street, so what else can I do?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I spoke with the polide department and they said the altercation needs to be on-going, so they can talk to BOTH of us at that moment when the disturbance occurs.

~sigh!~

Tomorrow I'll be walking the dog again, and I'll be making sure to have my cell phone and my cassette recorder so if she shouts at me again I can have it on record and make sure to give it to an attorney.

Are we THAT uncivilized nowadays? Have we come to the point where we cheapen life with screaming and a lack of sensible comment to show the depth of our intelligence and compassion?



All I've ever wanted to do is write, live, love and enjoy myself. Now I don't think that's a real distinct possiblity.

Something may happen ... I don't know what but there's a storm brewing and I am going to be in the eye of it all. Maybe I am the malfeasance of it all - maybe the catalyst.

The 'neighbor' has two 'dudes', very redneck, shit-kicker type assholes who are always with her in that house and either drinking with her or drunk moving about the yard. I don't feel like an altercation should occur, but I don't feel like seeing my dog killed or myself injured.

Is this what my life is supposed to be? Is this the real Hell of my sins?





Did I bring all this upon my own life? Do I need to move once and for all? Do I hate the world or does it hate me?

I'm sad right now, little joy in my life, and I can't believe I am looking foward to school to start.

Maybe this is my Endgame.



Maybe I don't belong anywhere.

Hate fuels my desires - keeps my dreams cooking.

Maybe Hate should sustain me.

Bye for now,



Julian
p.s. "As I walked my angel another neighbor has let her dogs roam loose, and one of the fuckin' beasties pissed on my leg while it sniffed me and my Blondie. It's just not my day."

No comments: