Friday, August 8, 2008

Some children - VERY BAD Children




I was chatting with my angel, who made me smile, offered me a chance to lust her and delight my mind and body when all of the sudden my electricity went out. I was growling, shouting mad, and moving around my apartment. And it's not like anyone's that super-close, as my chatters are out of the state of Texas.

(And that's ALL I'll say about them since it's noone's business who or where I'm chatting and I haven't asked them since it just happened this afternoon!)

Thus, this is my apology to that person: "I'm sorry I lost you. Please forgive me. I miss you."

Anyway I was chatting, talking deeper into lust and delight, enjoying the details of my friend with all the words she could be offered, and for all the smile I could muster to make her day a little better. I didn't even get to the costume or the last of the details possible to make sure she smiled as often as possible.

~sigh!~

I LOST power and was moving around, asking the manager what happened; she had no clue. I kept checking the electrical box at the end of the apartment where my air conditioner is and found the unit working. Her maintenance guys were wandering around, asking each other what happened and why only my power was out. Then another tenant came to the spot, seeing us, and she had the same problem: loss of power but the a/c still worked.


Puzzling.

Anyway, I live in a series of duplexes in San Antonio, and unfortunately they have been under renovation for some time. When I looked back we'd been outside for 20 minutes talking about this and wondering what to do or if someone was going to come back ready to rewire our places. Then, we found her grandchild, opening electrical boxes. Now I had thought the boxes were just for watching the water & electrical meter so I didn't touch it, thinking it wasn't going to affect my computer, satellite, or phone.

That's where the kid came in: he was lifting the boxes, flipping the switches, and knocking off the power. We all noticed this but wondered how did he do it, and that's when we saw what the renovations did, clipping the hasp out of the slot making it flush; this is a locking hasp for the electrical box, usually held down with a lock. He was wandering around, flipping switches, and shutting down more power. All because there were no locks on the hasp or ways to keep them closed all the time.

And I lost my friend.

Time ran out & there wasn't a chance to log back on, tell this story and show that chatter how much they meant to me before the power went out and I lost them.

This was that moment when I could hear the line from the movie, "I didn't say I didn't want children, I meant not THAT child!"

Needless to say someone got paddled many many times!!
(Sorry kid ... but now we're even.)

I hope this apology tells them everything I can't at the moment.

I hope she understand ...

Always,


Julian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are forgiven and I miss you as well.

as always,
yours