
Happy Birthday to Me ... Happy Birthday to Me ... Happy Birthday dear Julian ... Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeeeee!!!
I turned 42 on July 13 ... Monday. Sadly I also got a bit of a crushing from someone I love very dearly.
I wish she were still in my life. I'd do anything to get her back - maybe even one grand gesture this fall. One last chance - she amazed and delighted me so very much!
I had my heart crushed a little and I made a Scribd webpage where I can write something or create something for other writers.
It's linked here & on the page so I am going to show something more than my lewd perverted side.
Blessings & Joy,
Julian



2 comments:
*smiles* I'm sorry for the sad news you received on your birthday....and you already got your birthday card from me...all picked out especially to your tastes.
You are an amazing man, Jules...you will make it through this and be stronger for it... of that I have no doubt.
love ya,
your friend and occasional lover
Happy Birthday, Julian <3
Post a Comment