- Yahoo is closing their 360-blog site tomorrow. I lost (or was purged) of all my entries due to complaints. Personally I feel that the "Freedom of Speech" is overrated; nothing is ever free. Someone always pays the price.
I wish I could have found them again. There were some wonderful entry replies from my friends & lovers that I'll never see or feel again.
It breaks my heart.
This was my last Yahoo 360 blog entry below from the day I found my account deleted and my words all scatted like sand on the beach. I cried for an hour of the loss of my words, and I hope and pray these ones won't be purged or destroyed any time soon.
I think we're becoming a less-literate society. Children write in net-speak, using homonyms to say what they should write out; teachers tolerate it because it's going to be passable and no real loss to the misery that is teaching, and I can't help but to be sad that words are less valued than the ideas.
Anyway ... I vent because 42 is around the corner and nothing has happened. Nothing real. Nothing good and it makes me sad. It makes me drink and it makes me want to die but I can't. I just fucking can't - I'm too wrapped in personal shame & guilt to do that to my family.
But maybe ... just maybe there's a way to go around it all.
Maybe there's a way to be happy & chase my dreams and enjoy my life.
Maybe.
Or maybe not.
I'll learn something later.
Blessings,
Julian
p.s. "I doubled the image just in case Yahoo drops the account (with the rest of them) and I lose the image link."
*****
- Crying Today

Finals are a little under 24 hours away.
Yahoo killed my old account ... I'm crushed as I loved what I wrote there. And I hadn't had a chance to move my newest items to my Multiply account ...
I hope my friends find me - I really need them.
Waaahhhh!
Julian
- originally posted - May 12, 2008


No comments:
Post a Comment