"Julian you are truly a very nice articulate man...I read your blog....I understand...hope you get what you are looking for....
Good Luck
"
"
It crushed my heart since that same person rejected me for a moment of temporary passion and madness, and feeling as I do makes me weep in my beer.
Now I am not trying to be a dick about that person's preferences: in all fairness she was honest about me not being what she was looking for but able to let me down easily.
Girls like the bad guy - when I'm him they run!
When I'm the good guy they overlook me or act as if they're the ones losing out.
BULLSHIT! I can call a spade a spade! I know when I am being disregarded and ignored, abused and deliberately hurt.
And it's happening now.
I don't want to be rejected or to be called an idiot for my preferences, or to be told I can't have something simply because its' not in that persons' nature.
Goddammit I wanted to marry a stripper - instead I'm seeing a librarian.
I am SO fucked.
I wanted to trade my old life here in Texas for a new one in California. I almost did.
I wanted to trade my old life here in Texas for a new one in California. I almost did.
And to think my passport is finally on its' fucking way!
Maybe ... maybe next time.
Adios.
Julian

No comments:
Post a Comment