Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Phone Sex Part 2

On Phone Sex - More To Tell

I was chatting on-line with a friend (and occassional) lover of mine, who asked me, 'So Jules,where was that naked picture of yourself you promised me?' I replied, 'Well sweetie ... you promised me one of you too; skin-for-skin, that's it.' The chat got quiet for a moment, then she said, 'No, not after my last request. I doubt I'll ever do that again.'


When she opened up, she had told me that she'd sent a boy (and that's ALL I can call this unknown immature judgmental asshole!) a picture of her cleavage, who immediately called her cheap and sad,and logged off, ignoring her calls. She was hurt, mentally & emotionally, so I immediately sent her my less-than-perfect physique to see and to either giggle over or adorn. I was hurt that this friend of mine & lover was crushed for her honesty and embracing her sensuality expressing it and sharing it with this one-time lover.

A few minutes later she was giggling and sending smiley-face emoticons via Messenger and making me comfortable with who I am, as I have been very shy when someone sent me a fleshy picture. I knew I'd have to reciprocate eventually but have been so nervous about doing it in any manner. Hers' arrived, and I was aghast! WOW!! Amazing, gorgeous sweet cleavage! Beautifully manicured fingers, and the round ripples of crushed, clenched tits held lovingly by a woman aching to express herself like a butterfly coming out of the cocoon. I was thrilled she showed me this side of her.

And she's not the only one to show me this side of her, and the secret held closest to her heart: 'This is me baring myself, body and soul, flaws and all.' I was proud of her and felt so very privledged that she shared what she held close and intimate with me willingly.


I've been very blessed that so many have shared so much with me, from their smiles to their bodies and souls, fears and perversions, delights and desires and disappointments. I couldn't hope for more from people close to me much less alone from those across the country or around the world. I am thrilled I have so many people wanting to know me, be with me, chat, talk and even - God helping me! - wanting to willingly fuck me senseless and into exhaustion. I have had my heart broken, my body used and enjoyed, desired and wanted, and smiles galore that can't be beaten away from my old fucking face. ~wink!~

Now, this is for the unrealistic idiot here at this chatsite looking for phone sex: don't be UNREALISTIC! Don't hold your hopes to the idea of a diamond-in-the-rough in your on-line searching for perversions and for delights and even a chance to cum or to make your willing partner cum with and for you. When we log-on to places like this website, we're looking for credible delights, willing partners, and to do the things that in the sunlight would make us repellent to society in general. We ask for the most wicked & obscene taboos willingly and love their abuse & misuse adoringly, and ache, craving so much more than can be garnered in a 30 minute (or 2 hour) phonecall from wherever 'Unknown Caller' is calling you from?


First off, taking or offering a call and the intimacy that is required with the moment takes as much bravery as BASE jumping. You're free-falling into nothing but trouble, mischief, pain and few people ever knowing what you're doing or how it's happening. ou can't reason or explain what you say or do in those moments, and you can't hope for anything more than a delighted groan or a wild utterance from your lover, a whisper in the dark, or the words, "Oh God ... that was SO good. I've gotta find you again and do this for much longer."

Second off, if you're looking on-line and not in the clubs, bars, pubs, ice cream socials or anywhere else that people congregate, then you're being unrealistic about YOURSELF! After all, you mush see yourself as some combination between Heath Ledger, John Holmes, Hunter Thompson, and Wilt Chamberlain. I mention all these men in particular because of their individual qualities: Ledger was an amazing actor, and was lost too soon with his contributions to the cinema. Thompson was the voice of America and the down-trodden, reminding us to think when acting, even if we're thinking of something completely abnormal and weird. And Holmes was the icon of all men aching to have a prodigious member as the bait to draw women to his sexual nature and appetite, working in porn with gusto & relish, making all of us envy his skinny build and gigantic cock. And Wilt has claimed to have had more than 20,000 women in his lifetime as a lusting delinquent of the dashing.


Now, if you're going to point a finger, wagging it while ridiculing someone's honesty, then tell me dear reader: 'Have you done anything greater than these men have in life?' Have you fucked that many women or your fist chaffing it sadly & alone? Have you made an impact on life and society, or are you dreaming? Did you find the course of history long and dull, and rewrote it by being involved, or do youskip voting, thinking 'Someone else will do it'? Do you have a book you've written about you or that you wrote yourself?


If you did ANY of those things, then you'd of met a supermodel, a porn star or total uber-babe. You wouldn't need the anominity and quiet of a cyber-sex chatroom or the perversions of a phone sex-call. So, you should NEVER say anything bad about someone not living up to your idiotic standards or to your less-than-perfect self on-line. Don't you EVER hurt or disparage the willing, wanting-to-be-lusted people here or anywhere, you moronic dickheads! I can appreciate the idea that someone sends you a picture that is less than Jenna Jameson against the voice you just heard but there is NO REASON to be cruel or rude! If you're able to send a gorgeous picture of yourself then you're doing it to be seen, to be exhibited and to be open, but not everyone looks like you. So be appreciative that they sent you ANY-fucking-thing!

Don't ever harm the wonderful people willing to share something so personal, so honest, so ready to be wild and free and open. Don't you dare clip their wings. If they are less-than-perfect take a look at yourself in the mirror first before belittling them.

After all, if you could, you wouldn't be here with us.

Read carefully before breaking someone's heart & soul dear caller & pervert:

http://afare24get.blogspot.com/2008/06/on-phone-sex.html

Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are those of us that only open ourselves up and share with a very few select people. When someone who is a private person, opens up and shares something only to be told that what they shared is "cheap" it makes us less likely to share again (even if we know, as Jules so eloquently stated, that said person spouting the word "cheap" is an "immature judgmental asshole").
~smiles~ Jules, you dear man, are a precious gem. Your actions and words in response to me, when I relayed to you what had transpired are why you are one of those few select people. Thank you for showing me that neither the the picture nor I am cheap.
and p.s.- one word for yours: tantalizing ~wink~

AFare24Get said...

And WOW~ that's one heck of a comment left for me; thanks gorgeous! Many blessings & much love!

Anonymous said...

Jules always makes me feel like a prized rose when I've felt like a wretched weed! He has a way of making us women see our own beauty that others have neglected or ignored - even when we fight it. His words have warmed my cold heart and made me realize that beauty starts from within. For that, he'll always hold a special place in my heart! Your right, friend (and occasional lover)he IS so very rare and precious - and certainly tantalizing! I'm glad he's made me and so many others smile!