Saturday, July 19, 2008

Don't Know Why - Maybe I've Been Bad

Hiya Perverts & Pervettes,

I hope you're in a good mood since I am not, but all I can do is hope, right?



And thus as I get closer to the end of my summer I realize that I'll never fuck a woman like a porn star again.


So very fuckin' sad.


At least there's some images of 'what might have been'.

Maybe I've added these to remind myself I am supposed to be repugnant and coarse, vulgar & obscene.

How else do you do it? Wiggling art added to the blog!
Let this be your lesson: "Wait for nothing; take if you can't earn, steal if necessary and ride your dreams to their fatalistic end."
Always,
Julian

p.s. "Hopefully down here they're moving ... ;-) "

"At least until PhotoBucket catches on ... ~lol!~




slide between on your boobs

sit on my cock hard

inside deep your asshole

dogy stile

doggy still

swallow

No comments: