Thursday, May 15, 2008

Three's The Fuckin' Charm!


I am writing here because the censors at Yahoo have decided that my blogs (or my additions to what they call SHINE) are too horrific! I posted my blog on Yahoo 360 for the last few years, and I'm always surprised that I have fucking complaints about me.

In all honesty, the ONLY place you're going to be linked to me is by my profile, or my chat-profile and I am only chatting or visiting SEX groups. If you're a prude in a swingers or porn stars or bukkake group and I'M what you have to complain about you're fucking ludicrious!

Dear readers, I had two complaints over the last two years, and I had grown with a LOT of friends, lovers and people interested in my writing and my thoughts. I was happy, and thought 'Maybe I should take my show on the road', thus posting on SHINE through Yahoo!

And that's when the shit hit the fuckin' fan!

I posted a few stories that I thought were satirical, humorous, and maybe (albeit) crude but of an ADULT nature. And I placed them under the topic area of "Sex & Love" meaning Adults (or what I thought would be mature people) would read them and not juvenile purile asswipes with a censorship issue to grind under their jackboots! Fuck me - my writing hadn't been up 12 hours when I was closed & deleted! Account gone! E-mails Gone! Blog Gone! Groups GONE! Friends & ALL THE NOTES & PICTURES! Fucking GONE without a goddamned wink of the eye or a fart off the ass! And not even a fucking warning or note regarding my writing. "Jules, it's too rough for SHINE' ... 'Jules, this could hit a larger audience, maybe you'd better just stay with your friends on 360', ... nothing!
NOT A FUCKIN' THING!

I chatted with a friend of mine about 7 hours after I posted and 3 hours after that it was ALL GONE! FUCKIN' GONE!

I posted on a supposedly Adult Section where I thought people could appreciate my humor or be told to fuck off & be away.

Nope. Absolute censorship. Destruction, death, chaos. I was livid. I was angry and I was upset that all the things I didn't back-up elsewhere (especially ALL the pictures) are gone for-ever.

I'm two guys: a nice one in real life who takes a LOT of crap for my failed dreams and for the lack of success I have personally. And when I'm on-line I'm FREE! Free as a bird with no restrictions on my frlight - I can say, do feel anything I wish. Nothing to hide ...

Or so I thought.

So, I am here now.

Writing hoping praying for the best possible success and the crippling painful death to censorship.

~Sigh!~

If you want to be 'Family Oriented' then you need to STATE THAT IMMEDIATELY and not act like you're the crusading champion of rights and information. You're censors ... admit it.

Just don't kill me for it.

I'll be open to chats on Yahoo messenger at 830 a.m. - affair24get@yahoo.com - or mail me a note there or post a comment here.

Thank you for listening. I hope I don't lose this blog too.


Julian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I'd support you anywhere and everywhere. Congrats on the new blog spot. I'll enjoy keeping tabs on you here.

AFare24Get said...

Thank you gorgeous!