
"Hate's a strong word Mr. President. That's why I used it."
Hank Hill/"Christmas with Jimmy Carter"
Hank Hill/"Christmas with Jimmy Carter"
I may not be allowed into the fuckin' student teaching program this fall all because I don't have a regular academic advisor. AND I want to admit something right-fucking-now:
- I NEVER wanted to be a teacher; teaching sucks balls and you'd have to be a martyr to be a teacher.
- I LOATHE my school, my university, and the fucking district I'm in currently.
- I HATE the people around me: professors, students and faculty.
- All I ever wanted to be was an artist & writer, and publish comic books, not teach, and I loathe that they can't let me into the program without more minuta. WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY WANT??!!! I'm not a criminal, they've background checked me 3 times, I've paid my money, and taken ALL the classes and been observed like a chimp under glass. THIS IS BULLSHIT! Maybe they need a sperm or stool sample. I haven't banged my students nor inflicted harm on anyone. I just worry so fucking much about paying for school with all the fucking loans I have to take out I can't always see the shit posted on the walls or the goddamned flyers when I'm counting pennies and collecting my work.
I'm angry, depressed, and want to go 420 on the school, but if you express that loud enough it could be taken as a threat so I can't afford to make the assumption without the Yahoo Censors and the FBI showing up at my door. And I've been visited by the Secret Service so fuck that shit. I wanted a degree, and not a lot more. But right now I ...
I want to cry. I really just want to fucking cry.
~jules~
http://www.alchemicalwedding.com/digital/death.htm - this is where the art posted came from.
Post-Script: I don't hate teachers, since what they do is a truly respectable and a vocation - a sacrifice of life for the better of many others. I just know deep inside myself it's not for me. in all honesty, teaching is a greatly noble and wonderful choice. But people, both parents and the whelps they send into the public schools, treat teachers so very badly. It's a fucking nightmare being in public school. I can do it - like I can do so many other things in life. I just can't find myself loving it as my future and honest profession. That's not the guy I am. Thanks!
1 comment:
I want to say so much here to you but I am gonna read on.
Post a Comment