
Yesterday I learned that I am going to be in student-teaching, and that one of the girls I taught will NOT be in student teaching! Thus I am PISSED & JEALOUS & ANGRY!!
I am upset that a guy like me is gonna be ignored & left back for the fucking lackey work FOR FUCKING FREE while this fat little twat gets to go straight into teaching. I may have to take a fucking summer job like teens or grad students do while I wile away the fucking hours in a shitty lumber yard or in a stale bookstore. I know her advisor set it the fuck up but she did it because she's been with her for a few years. I keep having to be shuffled around & moved from person to person, and it's a goddamned waste of my time & skills! Maybe this is why I feel that teaching is not for me & grow sadder each day!
Maybe I should seduce the little goddamned skank, fuck her, and then post the picture on her MySpace.
Or any fucking where I can so they can all see the future teacher!
OR ... maybe I'm just too jealous & talking out of my ass!
~sigh!~
Julian


No comments:
Post a Comment