Saturday, May 24, 2008

Being Bad this Year - reprint


Again, my fears are touching my shoulders as the background screenings go deeper into my past & I withhold more than I should some days. And since I am not Larry Flynt or Hugh Hefner I can't afford to live a hedonistic life.


I just posted my latest story at Literotica's website as was bashed for the fantasy of this writing by some narrow-minded, needle-dicked bugfucker! Pissed me off to NO end!

But people are entitled to their opinions and I can't argue this in the least considering what & how I write. Maybe I need to broaden my horizons and look further into the future AWAY from teaching & public life and sink quietly into a more eric Stanton, Bill Ward kind of foray with my art & writing.


Just spouting ... will write something meaningful later on. Thanks for listening!




Jules

No comments: