When I am on-line, I ask much of my cyber-lovers, and sometimes there are souveniers. One of them is 'panties' ... thongs, boy cut shorts, skimpy panties, g-strings, but always something wicked sent to me by mail and offered for my lust, my desire, my chance to cum hard & lovingly as they created them for me.

Of course, dear deviate, I don't always tell them, just a soft coaxing in the cyber-ear whispering "Mail me your panties ... finger yourself when you read my stories. Seal them into a ziplock baggie and I'll enjoy them, I promise."
What would be the wonder reading pervert? That I gather these items or that I am doing something unseen with them, maybe making them my own, and collecting them, tossing them onto a moosehead in my studio, like pelts on a wall?
Maybe they have an idea ....
Maybe all that matters is that they're sharing something so personal with someone who'd appreciate them. And the panties of course .... ~wink!~
Chat with someone guys ... maybe you'll get lucky too.
Adios!
Julian


1 comment:
I collect shot glasses and magnets(chuckles)
Post a Comment