Monday, July 26, 2010

Good Advice



Sometimes you only get one chance in life at someone so spectacular they're gonna be with you until the day you die.






I posted a little note about adult starlet (and media icon) Taylor Wane on my blog earlier this year, and when I saw this I thought: "Now that's some good advice."

And every so often my love for her is rekindled when she pops up on something like "Gene Simmons Family Jewels" so that's always a smile while watching television & making notes in my journals.



So here's a little about what I said (in the previous blog here) regarding this delicious lady and her video giving all of us guys good advice.

And someone painted this gorgeous lady here!



Here's more of her at Freeones directly & her Wikipedia page. I didn't know she wanted to be a teacher! Maybe she'll be at the Learning Annex like Nina Hartley ...



Ciao for now gang. Hope this has given you some inspirations as well as smiles.

Always,




Julian

No comments: