Superbowl is coming up this weekend. I'll be having some of my old friends' horrible tasting chili, trying to make sure to force it down with a few beers. He's certain he's a gourmet but the hand is too heavy for Indian food. Maybe one day it'll just be wings & pizza, or ribs & sausage.
Anyway ... above is a link for some of the most controversial commercials that have ever been rejected for the Superbowl's air-time.
Personally, the event does nothing for me.
I take that back: the Superbowl evokes a memory for me of meeting Adult Superstar Taylor Wane many years ago.

(Not me but I felt the same way around this delicious-looking sprite of a woman!)
I spent over 30 minutes talking to her. She never bothered to leave me to get a jacket, and remained (~Sigh!~) topless, smiling the whole time and being as wonderful as any man could hope for as the masses cheered the game going on in the other room.
Anyways, enjoy these videos.
Many blessings & love,
Julian
No comments:
Post a Comment