Friday, February 12, 2010

She’s Moved On

She’s Moved On

I wish I could console her
I wish I could haunt her
I wish I could call her
But she’s moved on

I’d love to know she wants me
I’d kill to know she needs me
I ache wishing she loved me still
But she’s moved on

Has she found another lover,
when her life turned blue?
Has she found another one
to say I love you to?
I think she’s moved on
I think she’s moved on
I think she’s moved on
I think she’s moved on

I wish I could leave another note
on-line, by text or even by post.
I wish she wanted me
Half as much as I want her
I wish she wanted to be in my life
But she’s moved on
She’s moved on
She has moved on

Even when I can’t …

All I can hope is that she’s
happy, and content, and loved.
And that she’s moved on

No comments: