
I think I have Writer's Block & I am having trouble coming to end one chapter with a friend of mine.

Her efforts have been heroic and encouraging as I have spent the last year downloading porn, ignoring posting, and blogging with a broken soul.
I've been adding & writing crap that means little to nothing to my dreams, aside from a few request or personal stories (which garnered very little attention at all).

So, before I begin posting applications with the schools I don't want to see come to fruition versus the dream of being an erotic, self-supporting writer, I am admitting that I am impotent.
Mentally impotent. I was physically impotent last year, and slowly, it's changed to where I can finally enjoy myself physically. Now the flabby body must meet the wicked sick mind and entwined I should become a sex god.
But, I've gotta write something successful first.
Soon, I hope.
Ciao.
Julian
No comments:
Post a Comment