In the past I've written about this wicked device, known as the Magic 8 Ball. This is a small black globe colored like a billiards ball with a number 8 in the middle of a white circle on a black ball.
So tonight I am establishing a Magic 8 Ball for everyone to use as they please whenever they come to this blog. Sadly, it will have some advertising but you get what you pay for, right?
Blogs with the Magic 8 Ball - 01 02
Enjoy & tell me what your future holds when you can.
Always,
Julian
4 comments:
I got "outlook not so good." After the day I have had, I'm not surprised.
I will try again tomorrow and hope for a YES!
xoxo
Don't forget, even the worst of predictions could hold some hope.
"Very doubtful" this morning but ya know what? I'm ok with that. While, I don't hold much validity in the old Magic 8ball, sometimes, the writing has been on the wall for a long time coming and I just couldn't read it. Here's to new found clarity and starting fresh.
Yaaaay on starting fresh! Sometimes the news comes from another direction.
Post a Comment