I'm gonna disable/disconnect my Wi-Fi for a few days so I can write without looking for hopelessness or having it cross my path and making me feel sad.
I am sad. I know why I'm sad: because I'm not where I was before. But right now I am going to concentrate, make time, and leave the pain/idiocy behind if possible. I can't heap my disappointments and failures up and wish for something to happen, and I can't give my best to a part-time dream.
I'm up too late for a job that requires alertness at 7am & for me to be on my feet 9 hours a day. I can't addict (or grow fatter) from too many sodas & too much coffee. I keep promising to write but procrastinate, making myself an on-line stalker almost.
That's no way to live.
Things have to change. I'll keep trying.
Thank you for listening.
Always,
Julian
2 comments:
sighs
~sigh!~
Post a Comment