I wonder if I am ever gonna grow up.
Spent part of my weekend at the Live Oak Toy & Collectors show. Bought a Star Trek phaser from a chubby Darth Maul sans make-up, but a nice guy nonetheless.
This is the name of another blog I am reading, called Never Growing Old, and seeing that blogger modeling and happy with her age and dreams, like the many of you who inspire me daily, I KNOW I am not gonna change.
I'll always be broke somehow. But money comes & money goes.
Friends & lovers will always mean more than flashy moments. I have to count my blessings for the ones I've had and the ones I have now.
And if you want to see some of my best friends here on-line, just peek at the blogs I read to the right, and see what makes me happiest.
And if you want to see some of my best friends here on-line, just peek at the blogs I read to the right, and see what makes me happiest.
There's a whirlwind at the center of my mind and heart; I have to do my best to ride that tornado across the carnage and chaos, and make the best of the force and wild winds.
Some days I want to drink. Some days I want a cigarette. Some days I want the worst, most perverted sex imaginable. Other days I want to go to church, smile at everyone and enjoy whatever makes that tiny part of my heart smile.
Spin, spin, spin ... let's see where I land.
Good night & thank you for listening.


No comments:
Post a Comment