Enclosed are the pictures of my last trip to the scale and my labored
breathing efforts and what philosophy was given
to me for 50 cents at my local supermarket.
Working hard to stay positive.
Then I asked the Magic 8 Ball about love, and about someone specific,
and got my answer in the middle; and finally I had to get
some toothpaste and
went to check my blood-pressure.
Again. Staying positive.





2 comments:
The scale is not our friend! It's a constant struggle and I base most of how I feel about my body, how I feel overall. This has been such a horrid year health wise for me with the hysterectomy and other things. The last time I was at the doctor, I had lost 9 pounds. I hadn't done anything different with eating or exercise. Go figure.
Love yourself and keep that positivity. xoxo
I made a video about me "loving myself" but I'm not sharing that with anyone just yet. After that all I need to do is worry whether or not my blood-pressure is right or not. I'm not breaking out, whining, or feeling odd so I think I'm okay for the time being.
Thanks for the tips gorgeous!
Post a Comment