As always, strolling through the internet has you come across some strange things. Some you share and some you hide with a wicked glee and abandon, know the pleasure this will later bring to you when you're alone again or have more privacy with the information/picture/video.
This morning, with my coffee I found a few things that I consider odd and yet, comforting. I would have seen some of them or something similar growing up in the 70's as a kid, and being in middle school at the cusp of the 80's. Television always has something odd, or unusual, or colorful but when it makes you smile, there's a reason. Mine is that they remind me of my childhood.
In fact, I think we saw some of these oddball commercials and outdated PSA's and sex-ed lessons when I was a kid in middle school (which was once calls 'junior high') on a giant projector in the small health classroom at the other side of the gym.
So here they are to tickle or terrify you:
By the way, my schedule changed; I'm gonna be working Monday so I am gonna be scribbling as much as possible while I've got the time.
Always,

No comments:
Post a Comment