Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today's Entry



I'm a dreamer, and sometime's it's hard for dreamers to live in the Here & Now. So I was strolling through Wal-Mart (which is as real as it gets for a dreamer) and I found a Magic 8 Ball.

So, I shook it, asking a few questions:

"Magic 8 Ball, will I ever see so-and-so again?" And the answer was: Cannot Predict Now.

Then I shook it again, whispering, "Magic 8 Ball, will I ever have the pleasure I had before?" And the answer was: Reply Hazy, Try Again.

So finally, I asked, "Magic 8 Ball, was I a fool to want to chase my dreams?"

And when I saw the answer, I was so tickled I had to take a picture of it with my cell phone.



So, no quitting, no giving up, just a little more laughter and work.

Blessings,




Julian

p.s. "If you want to try a little random questioning, follow these links:"



No comments: