Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Write Like A Girl

So I went visiting one of my favorite blogs & found this link to analyze your blog: http://urlai.com/Default.aspx

















And I entered my web address/ URL into the given space (see image above) and found this to be written of me: 

"afare24get.blogspot.com is probably written by a female somewhere between 18-25 years old. The writing style is personal and happy most of the time." 

When these words came up I was flaberghasted!  

I write like a girl!

Zing!

Now last year I lured a young angel into a few heated chats of the most erotic kind, and she wanted to know more.  "Look into my blog," I said.

"Oh Christ," she replied a day later.  "You've got too much madness on your hands & I don't want to deal with that. Sorry but I won't be in touch again."

Maybe I should have taken this analysis a few months AGO to get something like "... is probably written by a grouch between 30-60 years old. The writing style is nihilistic and depressed and this blog should be monitored by Homeland Security."
























Personally I thought the Captain America image on my web browser was kinda butch.  Anyway ... here are the results.  Enter your own blog at your own risk.
Blessings.




Julian

4 comments:

Sam Woodfin said...

Not only a girl, but a young one, at that. Cap can't butch you out of that one. ;)

Being happy most of the time means you probably don't worry too much about stuff like this, though. Right?

AFare24Get said...

Maybe I should have gone with the Punisher to butch up my browser and maybe a few pornographic titles in my entries to keep the machines guessing.

Thanks for the input & observation.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for visiting and adding "I'll pull out" and "Please." Those were necessary to complete the list. Further, they were proof that you do not write like a girl!
xoRobyn

AFare24Get said...

You're welcome. And (sadly) I've used both in the past in my relationships with some women.

Take care.