Hushabye Mountain Lyrics
A gentle breeze from Hushabye Mountain
Softly blows o'er lullaby bay.
It fills the sails of boats that are waiting--
Waiting to sail your worries away.
It isn't far to Hushabye Mountain
And your boat waits down by the key.
The winds of night so softly are sighing--
Soon they will fly your troubles to sea.
So close your eyes on Hushabye Mountain.
Wave good-bye to cares of the day.
And watch your boat from Hushabye Mountain
Sail far away from lullaby bay.
Lyrics found here
Today I lost a checking account because it was overdrawn.
TGSL (student loans) are asking for monies I don't have.
I am unhappy. There's no privacy, no money, no joy ... my friends are all busy with their own lives and I still need a certification to make an honest living as a teacher. One of my contact asked me if I was self-sabotaging my efforts since teaching is not a dream of mine.
I don't know what to do but write and that's been dissatisfying for a while. I'm bored in a classroom, and my sex life is nil.
I am trying. But as much as there are successes, there have to be failures. Maybe I just can't accept that yet.
Maybe I should just be used to it.
~lol~
Good night.
~ j ~
No comments:
Post a Comment