Now I do & don't repost a lot.

I don't want to repost from other blogs because I don't want people to think I am plagiarizing or hijacking an audience from another writer.
And when I like something I keep it in my "Reading" Column on the far right side, so everyone can see it.
After that I post replies.

But when I saw this I was awash (no pun intended) of memories, and felt the site had to be shared.
Years ago a friend/phone playmate of mine told me her favorite starlet was Cytherea and her absolute ability to lose ALL control squirting like a broken hose. Then I saw this link and felt it had to be shared; I just wish I had the same control as the porn stud in the movie.

Here's the movie link!
And I've enclosed a few pictures and images of the spectacular squirting one day I hope to make a lover achieve.
Enjoy!
Julian

I don't want to repost from other blogs because I don't want people to think I am plagiarizing or hijacking an audience from another writer.
And when I like something I keep it in my "Reading" Column on the far right side, so everyone can see it.
After that I post replies.

But when I saw this I was awash (no pun intended) of memories, and felt the site had to be shared.
Years ago a friend/phone playmate of mine told me her favorite starlet was Cytherea and her absolute ability to lose ALL control squirting like a broken hose. Then I saw this link and felt it had to be shared; I just wish I had the same control as the porn stud in the movie.

Here's the movie link!
And I've enclosed a few pictures and images of the spectacular squirting one day I hope to make a lover achieve.
Enjoy!
Julian

No comments:
Post a Comment