
I keep hearing that I can't hope for my dreams to take me anywhere and that I need to work on teaching more than anything.

I guess to be independent I will need to focus on teaching and make notes for my writing. But there seems to be so many things & so little time. Some days I'm afraid - some days I'm feeling hopeless and some days I feel like I could be on top of the world.
Tomorrow morning I'll be in a class for substitute teachers; I won't get paid for it and they're not giving leads to job, just silly reminders of what you can & can't do in a classroom.
I can't teach at Catholic schools, as I'm not sacramentaly sound any longer, being separated. I don't want to teach in a charter school, as they're asking for contact information for students to call you (the teacher) if they're unable to finish their homework.

Nope.
I don't want to teach. Maybe I need to publish a new story to make me feel better.
Maybe I need to make a better effort building a website and exposing my art to the world.
Always with the fuckin' 'maybe's' ... -lol-
Gonna have to keep trying.
Got nothing to lose.
Adios.
No comments:
Post a Comment