
They say "third time's a charm" so I am hoping to lead a charmed life. I am going to reset the clock once again.
I have to. My 'Summer of Commissions' didn't pan out and I am broke, or just as broke as before, with a checking account closed, a stack of supplies I invested in, and a miserable heart that isn't making me feel any better about myself.
Countdown Clock by Zoodu.com
So what am I gonna do? I'm gonna keep working, and I'm gonna keep creating, and I'm gonna keep making my small steps towards my dreams. I can't die of mediocrity, and I can't be an honest teacher when my dreams are far away from the classroom.
After all, if that's the case, I'll be nothing more than a failure, a liar, and that can't be good for a parent, a lover, a friend, a mentor or anyone who'd want to guide or assist your life.
They should be and feel successful ... that's being honest with yourself.
So the clock is being reset for more days. I posted the clock to keep me abreast of the time I have left, and to keep me in line with my hopes and dreams.
Here we go again!
Adios, ciao & bye-bye!
Julian
- Wiki Answer 01
- Yahoo Answer 02
- Scroll down to "T" for Answer 03
No comments:
Post a Comment