Tuesday, August 10, 2010

39 things about me - repost from 2007

Tag! I'm It!

Tag - 39 Questions....
These are the RULES:
A. Each player of this game starts with honestly answering these questions.
B. People who get tagged need to copy and paste a blog of their own providing their answers.
C. At the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
D. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "TAG... YOU'RE IT!" and tell them to read your blog.

1. Where were you 1 hour ago ? Sipping coffee watching the History channel while checking the subfinder for jobs.
2. Who will be your next kiss ? Same as my most recent - my dog Blondie.
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? only the font on this blog which I hav TRIED getting rid of again & again.
4. When is the last time you went to the mall? Last week - Old navy had a sale & pudgy sizes.
5. Are you wearing socks right? Yes and shoes too. Now ask about underwear ...
6. When was the last time you went out of town? Ren Fest - see previous blog
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Going tonight to see something gory I hope.
8. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coffee - always coffee.
9. What are you wearing right now? Cargo pants, a Dr Pepper t-shirt and a smile.
10. Have you been in a car wash? Lord no - I wait for the rain & add soap.
11. Last food you ate? Beef jerky last night ... making breakfast as I write in the microwave.
12. Where were you last week on Saturday? Shopping at Bussey's Flea Market outside of San Antonio, Texas.
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? A new t-shirt at Steve & Barry's - I LOVE Steve & Barry's and am trying to lose more weight to fit into them.
14. When was the last time you ran? Haven't been chased lately...
15. What's the last sporting event you watched? Why? Participate or watch young sexy women dancing ... ~sigh~
(Happy memory with Taylor Wane ... tell ya later.)
16. What is your favorite class? Anything with art or about art.
17. Your dream vacation? Dargon-Con in Atlanta and a room large enough for costume chaneges ... I am suck a fucking nerd.
18. Last 3 people's house's you were in? My friend the reporters' apartment, my folks place & God's house. (Yes I go to church.)
19. How old are your parents? Dad in the 70's - mom in the 60's.
20. Do you miss anyone? Yes - she was a Hell of a smile too.
21. Last play you saw? Miss Saigon - 199-something or maybe turn of the Millennium.
22. What are your plans for today? Draw & write and maybe a peek at Literotica chatroom ... maybe.... at 75% I'll be there after this.
23. Ever go to camp? Bible, YMCA summer camp, and cheer camp - don't ask!
24. Were you an honor roll student? Nope but I am above-average.
25. What do you know about the future?
What ever will be will be ... que sera, sera, sera
26. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Nope.
27. Where is your best friend located? Somewhere in the middle east.
28. Do you have a Tan? I'm a Latino - I'm naturally tan. What I want is an all-over tan!
29. How old do you want to be when you have kids? I'm old now, in my 40's but the last few bloodtest have come back negative. Of course when the children come back Asian & African-American and their mothers are both Anglo ...
30. Do you collect anything? Comic books & dirty magazines, especially from the 70's and 80's.
31. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Not recently but they keep asking questions when I have accidents & wrecks.
32. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Only when there's too much ice in the glass.
33. How do you like your drinks? Beer-y or in a flaming shot glass.
34. Do you like Hot sauce? Ehhh ... I'll make my own salsa instead.
35. Last time you took a shower? Yesterday afternoon.
36. Who do you have a crush on? I won't say - it might surprise him, I mean 'her'.
37. What is your mood today? Happy & full of endorphines - just came back from walking the dog.
38. Are you someone's best friend? I am many peoples' friends, just sometimes a intolerable pain in the ass. (As if that's a surprise to anyone who knows me!)
39. Are you rich? Lord no - I'm sick in debt.
---
I am not tagging anyone today - if you want to answer this on your blog go for it; if not I won't but I do hope this will make you smile.

No comments: