Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Owe You

I've been running in circled with either my own dissatisfaction of happiness or my own lack of connection to my dreams.  Maybe I'm just at the point where I am trying too hard to be popular, to be noticed, and I shouldn't be those things - just myself.

So I gotta say this now: I owe you.

To those who stop in from time to time, spending their own free time reading my rants, my repostings, my horrors and failings, I need to say this sincerely: Thank you.

And to those who have made this blog and my life a personal connection, either in private or with other means, thank you too.

I love you all ... with my heart.  (Nothing vulgar, promise!)

And for that I owe you: new stories, new complaints, new ideas, new art, new bits of my vanilla life and the things that keep this world going 'round.

I hope you'll continue reading.

And I'll try being more diligent to my dreams, making the impossible possible ... showing off all those things that make me happier with each day, with the little victories.

Bless you all,




Julian

2 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

You only owe us you. For years, you have posted nothing less EVER.

There is this saying "The Good. The Bad and The ugly." All of us are made up of all three and all of us should expect nothing more that the same from others.

Stay true to you. It's the best.

AFare24Get said...

Thank you but I think I meant to say I owe you MORE. I don't mean I'm gonna hide what I feel but be MORE honest. That and art; that's my honesty.

Art has been something ... maybe the only thing I've kept off-line, the only thing I've tried hiding or limiting. I'll tell you (and the blog) about the people, the chaos, the feelings of inadequacy, but I won't show you my line drawings, sketches or paintings.

I'm taking photos of the things I do, next comes posting them here. And hopefully some smiles.