Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Countdown Continues Again

Glitch!  Try again!

Well, we're at eleven (11) days and awaiting a new surprise, and I am working hard to fulfill that promise inside my soul and heart to make a new me of my life. I can't keep bitching and moaning, crying and whining hoping for the world to change when it's actually me that needs to change.

As I previously posted, there's a contest/submission guidelines for new author's via Pengiun's UK site, looking for a new book/author and I am going to make a real effort to have this happen. I have been working at sign painting, which is an old-school trait, as I am not a graffiti artist, but more of a cartoonist, and I need to make those cartoons work for me.

I am also working at some ideas about making a video about one of my favorite songs, and hopefully get the licensing from YouTube to present this and show off my camera eye.

I am sewing, fixing clothing for my GI Joes (which may not seem manly but if my weapon's collection is 1:6 scale then I can't go Charles Whitman on the world) and getting some things made so I can have an army of PMC's for eBay. After that maybe I should make stop-action animation movies like the nerds on Robot Chicken. ~lol!~



There has to be more to life than paying my shitty bills, working at a job and leaving it when they're done with me, having exhausted my creativity and desire to function. I can't let that be my day. Or my week. Or my month, or my life ... ever!


11 days and counting.


Let's see what happens.

Thanks for your time.

Always,




~ j ~

No comments: