Thursday, June 5, 2008

Women Beware - If It Sounds Too Good To Be True ...




BALLS! Like a pair of fucking bowling balls ... Balls! I was amazed & surprised to read this over coffee this morning, knowing just how much information there is about people and what you can find on-line nowadays. There is a way to check everyone ... every thing ... and know what's going on and with whom.

SAFETY!! That's why when I'm in the Phone sex room I know the angels calling me will use Star-67 hiding their numbers so they're not stalked. I don't blame them. Again, all back to information and where you're going to look. Maybe that's why I like places like 'Literotica' where people who are like-minded will meet you, your standards, and your desires with the wanted anominity. If you want more you'll only find it one way:


COMMUNICATION! HONESTY! ACCEPTANCE!




If you're a pervert you're a pervert. And if you're an addict you're an addict! All you need to know is whether you're going to indulge or leave your wants & needs. I shan't say that at a place like 'Millionaire.com" the women got what they deserved. They were just trading their looks or hopes for the men looking for the same. If you're a trophy wife you'll look for a sugar daddy; if you're the sugar daddy you're paying for the trophy wife.
I am neither - no trophy dude or sugar papa. Just a pervert. Thus I advocate Honesty, Acceptance and Communication.

Anyway ... that's all for now.




Julian

---------
Homeless man accused of swindling 13 women Wed Jun 4, 11:35 PM ET

A homeless man accused of duping 13 women by posing as a millionaire on an Internet dating service was arraigned Wednesday in this Philadelphia suburb.

Paul Krueger, 50, used a laptop computer to meet the women on Millionairematch.com, prosecutors said. He is accused of stealing more than $100,000 from the women after convincing them he was a Grammy-nominated record mogul who needed investors for a new business venture that manufactured DVDs, CDs and other videos. He showed one victim false stock reports detailing the success of his nonexistent new business, according to court papers.


Charges were filed in Souderton because that is where he told women to send him money; the address is the home of his ex-wife, authorities said.

Authorities say Krueger used the money to fuel his gambling addiction. He was arrested last week at a casino in Atlantic City, N.J., and did not fight extradition to Pennsylvania.

Krueger declined to comment to reporters as he was arraigned on charges of theft by unlawful taking or disposition, theft by deception, deceptive or fraudulent business practices and Pennsylvania Securities Act violations.


(p.s. - "I was looking for a 'thief' image & found the above one called 'radio thief' so I used it ... ~lol~ )

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080605/ap_on_re_us/millionaire_swindle

No comments: