Monday, June 2, 2008

Consumption




In one way or another, we Males as a species of animal, like oral sex. Maybe it's a little too primative for some, or too lurid for others, but in all honesty it's amazingly fun & wicked & delightful.


Think of it like the first time you drive ... moreover, like the first time you're riding a motorcycle, going fast, riding hard with little to protect you but trust and hope and desire.


Zoom! You're there.


Enjoy the humor & smiles ...



Julian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the blow-job etiquette and obviously I don't and won't follow the masses of ill-informed women!

I like #3 and 4 - facials and swollowing are signs of love and affection. #5 and 6, well, I can't help that I love it when I get a little help setting that perfect depth and rhythm, and the feeling of hands at my scalp -shiver-. #7 just tells me your relaxed and thats a good thing you feel so comfortable. #8 I thought it was BOTH hummer AND anal week. #11- You just want to get more points then me and build up your strength #13 - yum, can I have more please? #14 - but thats the best time, head on lap, slow licking and sucking, faster and with vigor during commercial breaks? #15 - you can ALWAYS brag #16 - thats the best time for any form of sex in my opinion

Silly Girls!

AFare24Get said...

Thank you gorgeous! If anyone wonders ... yes, she's a woman, and one HELL of a Woman!