http://mywifeashly.blogspot.com/
I was walking about the internet when I crossed paths with a gentleman who proceeded to tell me about his gorgeous, amazingly wicked wife. Now I don't mean wicked as in evil but a woman who's not afraid of her figure or the looks she draws from others around her.
So he asked, 'Could you write her a few stories' ... which I did.
Here's the first: Ashly's Adventures 01
And here's another: Ashly's Adventures 02
And now he's posting her images.
Some guys get ALL the luck.
Stop in at his blog & check out his gorgeous wife.
I think the author will appreciate some comments on her loveliness.
And count your blessings ... some hubby's don't share.
Blessings,
Julian
I was walking about the internet when I crossed paths with a gentleman who proceeded to tell me about his gorgeous, amazingly wicked wife. Now I don't mean wicked as in evil but a woman who's not afraid of her figure or the looks she draws from others around her.
So he asked, 'Could you write her a few stories' ... which I did.
Here's the first: Ashly's Adventures 01
And here's another: Ashly's Adventures 02
And now he's posting her images.
Some guys get ALL the luck.
Stop in at his blog & check out his gorgeous wife.
I think the author will appreciate some comments on her loveliness.
And count your blessings ... some hubby's don't share.
Blessings,
Julian
2 comments:
Wow! She's gorgeous! What a body! Very cool stories too. I hope we see and read more from her for a long time to come. You're right. It's nice of him to share. It's cool that he can keep her 'indentity' private and still share his hot wife with us. Gonna have to bookmark both sites.
Got lucky to connect myself ... maybe one day I'll have someone worth sharing, or who'll want to be shared.
Blessings ~
Post a Comment