Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How to sell your soul



When & why do we sell our souls? Do we need money? Freedom? And how do we sell our souls? Giving up our loves & dreams to enjoy monetary gains? Do we lose dreams for stability? Or do we accept solitude and distance to gain our inner light and deepest hope, the one we've struggled with since we knew such a thought existed?



Now, if there seems to be no upside to chasing your dreams, is there a short-cut?

Here's what some people think is possible.

I got a good laugh from reading all these links (belo
w) this morning over my coffee.



The one thing I noticed was the Devil always seemed to be here looking/bartering for souls. But don't we also sell them to God for a marriage? What if that marriage falls apart? Do you get your soul back? What about virginity? Is there a rebirth/reconstruction for hymens & innocence?



Let's say you get a dream, and a common one is a high-paid athlete. You're in that contract for YEARS ... when you're dissatisfied what happens? Are there clauses for injuries? Do you need to repay parts of the contract? Or are you screwed?

Would you dream be celebrity? A controlled pornographic series of delights? Wealth? Knowledge? Fitness? Health? World Peace?

Why am I mentioning all this? It goes back to my countdown clock: I am bartering with the world for something they can probably get for free - Smut!


Am I worth what I am asking?
Am I selling my soul for my dream? Maybe but there's only one way to find that value.

Ciao.




Julian

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/8069/how-to-sell-your-soul-to-the-devil/

http://www.gor.net/things/challeng.html

http://www.ehow.com/how_4812871_write-football-contract.html

No comments: