
Detective Shaved Longcock: Tell me this gay teacher is a very very very close personal friend of Ronnie Huberman... Huberman personally hired this fruitcake?
Yipes! More bad teachers ... watch out for them.
Blessings,
~ J ~
***
I was thinking about something I saw recently & I can only imagine what it would mean to my life if someone did this to me:

It's kinda scary because if you love someone you're gonna either be honest or vulnerable ... and THIS (above & below) could happen to you or me.

After THAT the ideas & photos get really scary.
Personally, and people may call me a fag/asshole/traitor to the males for NOT doing it but I can't betray the people I love.
Why? Because hopefully they won't do the same to me. They won't sell me out if I become famous for a few bucks or shit me down the river out of spite.
Some people can, easily ...
Others, well ... I do my best to keep my vanilla life & this life separate.
Good luck & stay safe.
Limit your circle of trust & watch for the shadows.
Blessings & Love,
Julian
No comments:
Post a Comment