Greetings A/all ...
Happy & Blessed 2010. Please keep me in your happy thoughts as I am moving a lot of things from storage into a new space. I am hoping not to lose or have to replace them as they are priceless.
There was a burglary recently, and noone was hurt, but the assholes fucked with my peace. I hate thinking about harming people because they disturbed my peace.



So ... moving ... expenses.
Chaos.
But I must take it in that noone was hurt, and nothing lost to date. I could be wrong but I'll know when I go to that other site & begin moving my things.
Ciao.
~ j ~

Happy & Blessed 2010. Please keep me in your happy thoughts as I am moving a lot of things from storage into a new space. I am hoping not to lose or have to replace them as they are priceless.
There was a burglary recently, and noone was hurt, but the assholes fucked with my peace. I hate thinking about harming people because they disturbed my peace.



So ... moving ... expenses.
Chaos.
But I must take it in that noone was hurt, and nothing lost to date. I could be wrong but I'll know when I go to that other site & begin moving my things.
Ciao.
~ j ~


2 comments:
Oh, how awful to feel so violated in your own home. Good luck.
Thank you. I resisted going to a gun-show recently.
Post a Comment