A friend asked me what I want in life, and I have been thinking about it for some time now. It’s not easy to make a list of factors, thoughts, and ideas that you’d like to either solidify or realize as your limits or goals per se. I don’t think I ever wanted anything tangible in all honesty. But I’ve been on the good & bad side of a relationship and I know what I’d like from a partner, lover and friend.
So let’s begin:
- · Honesty: I want to tell them the things I like such as my penchant for age-play, role-play, costuming and the like. I don’t want to be caught doing something that is repugnant to them.
- · Communication: I’d love to discuss the factors in having an orgy, or not having an orgy. Any fantasy, desire or thought is open to discussion, such as whom to and not to bring into a threesome, where we’re going for vacation, or why that mass or concert sucked so badly.
- · Warmth: I want this person to be the first and last thought I ever have in my head, even when I wake up or slip asleep next to them. I want them wanting me just as much.
- · Caring: PDA’s would not be something held back in any way.
- · A Family: This person should be willing to bear my children. They should also want to have children, not find them an obligation of age or anything as trivial as a biological clock.
- · Acceptance: I want to know that if I have a hedonistic moment of lust I won’t be discarded, mainly because the person I love thinks with their genitals also, and may slip from time to time.
- · A Mind: I want to talk about movies, my thoughts, my life, fantasies, write, read and still have moments of absolute peace and quiet that are the bonding of our lives.
- · A Soul: this person should care for me as much as I care for her; limitlessly, endlessly, and never feel as if they have to submit to me. Granted, I’d like a submissive in my life but walking beside me, always knowing who she belongs to, and what I really want of her in my life.
- · Beauty: That’s Inner as well as Outer beauty. I don’t have that yet so I have to keep working at it a little longer. But I do like myself naked more so than I did a few years ago so that in itself is a plus!
- · Talent: This person should be willing to paint, to play musical instruments, celebrate life, dance and drop everything at the drop of a hat to run off on an adventure.
- · Fearlessness: I want to ride the roller coaster, play paintball games, and run around strange woods camping in new places, hoping to learn more about myself and what I like and want for myself.
- · Unafraid: This isn’t the same as fearless because I want someone who’s going to share what’s inside themselves so they can have a satisfying, rich life also; I don’t think I’d like being serviced 24/7, but I could be wrong. I want them smiling as much as I would smile.
In some circles I am just a writer and artist, and in other places I am a Daddy-Dom meaning I like ‘schoolgirls’ and the roles they play in satisfying a age-play fantasy. In some places I am a wicked man, in others a loving, generous man. All I want to know is that someone will see all these facets accept, and polish and enjoy them as much as I enjoy being each and every one of these people.
One woman recently embodied all those things and so much more, but she chose another life and I must move forward, making myself smile, seeking the pleasure of the new days, and hoping for the best. What will happen or where it will take me is another story.
Onward.
Blessings,
Julian
No comments:
Post a Comment