I am beginning a new series in the vein of the old Greenleaf Books from the 70's & 80's, which were so damned wild, they go fast & pricey on eBay.
I've collected them locally in smut shops and flea markets, vintage bookstores and resale shops whenever they pop up.
Thus, my new series, which will have MUCH shorter chapters, and more nitty-gritty wicked sex.
Hopefully it will become a popular series.
Now what does Starr really look like? Well, after meeting her on-line, chatting and her showing me a r/l picture, I was thrilled she looks something like this gorgeous angel:


And what happens to her? Well, here's chapter one:


And then there's chapter two:

And chapter three:




I do hope you read & enjoy this series, and when it's posted on Literotica I'll create a link or just check my postings profile.
Thank you all for your support.
Blessings,
Julian
No comments:
Post a Comment