Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just a few thoughts ...

I Just Can't Stop Loving You lyrics

I Just Want To Lay Next To You
For Awhile
You Look So Beautiful Tonight
Your Eyes Are So Lovely
Your Mouth Is So Sweet
A Lot Of People
Misunderstand Me
That's Because They Don't
Know Me At All
I Just Want To Touch You
And Hold You
I Need You
God I Need You
I Love You So Much

[Michael]
Each Time The Wind Blows
I Hear Your Voice So
I Call Your Name . . .
Whispers At Morning
Our Love Is Dawning
Heaven's Glad You Came . . .

You Know How I Feel
This Thing Can't Go Wrong
I'm So Proud To Say
I Love You
Your Love's Got Me High
I Long To Get By
This Time Is Forever
Love Is The Answer

[Siedah]
I Hear Your Voice Now
You Are My Choice Now
The Love You Bring
Heaven's In My Heart
At Your Call
I Hear Harps,
And Angels Sing

You Know How I Feel
This Thing Can't Go Wrong
I Can't Live My Life
Without You

[Michael]
I Just Can't Hold On

[Siedah]
I Feel We Belong

[Michael]
My Life Ain't Worth Living
If I Can't Be With You

[Both]
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
And If I Stop . . .
Then Tell Me Just What
Will I Do

[Siedah]
'Cause I Just Can't Stop
Loving You

[Michael]
At Night When The
Stars Shine
I Pray In You I'll Find
A Love So True . . .

[Siedah]
When Morning Awakes Me
Will You Come And Take Me
I'll Wait For You

[Michael]
You Know How I Feel
I Won't Stop Until
I Hear Your Voice Saying
"I Do"

[Siedah]
"I Do"
This Thing Can't Go Wrong

[Michael]
This Feeling's So Strong

[Siedah]
Well, My Life Ain't
Worth Living

[Both]
If I Can't Be With You
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
And If I Stop . . .
Then Tell Me, Just What
Will I Do

[Michael]
I Just Can't Stop Loving You

[Siedah]
We Can Change All The World
Tomorrow

[Michael]
We Can Sing Songs Of
Yesterday

[Siedah]
I Can Say, Hey . . .Farewell
To Sorrow

[Michael]
This Is My Life And I,

[Both]
Want To See You For Always
I Just Can't Stop Loving You

[Siedah]
No, Baby

[Michael]
Oh!

[Both]
I Just Can't Stop Loving You

[Siedah]
If I Can't Stop!

[Both]
And If I Stop . . .

[Siedah]
No

[Michael]
Oh! Oh! Oh . . .Oh . . .

[Siedah]
What Will I Do? Uh . . .Ooh . . .
(Then Tell Me, Just What
Will I Do)

[Both]
I Just Can't Stop Loving You

[Michael]
Hee! Hee! Hee! Know I Do
Girl!

[Both]
I Just Can't Stop Loving You

[Michael]
You Know I Do
And If I Stop . . .

[Both]
Then Tell Me, Just What
Will I Do

[Both]
I Just Can't Stop Loving You

http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/i-just-can_t-stop-loving-you-lyrics.html

-----------

THE STYLISTICS lyrics - You Make Me Feel Brand New


My love, I'll never find the words, my love
To tell you how I feel, my love
Mere words, could not explain

Precious love, you held my life within your hands
Created everything I am
Taught me how to live again

Only you came when I needed a friend
Believed in me through thick and thin
This song is for you
Filled with graditude and love

God bless you
You make me feel brand new
For God bless me with you
You make me feel brand new
I sing this song 'cause you
Make me feel brand new

My love, when ever I was insecure
You built me up and made me sure
You gave, my pride, back to me

Precious friend, with you I'll always have a friend
You're someone who I can depend
To walk a path that sometimes bends

Without you, life has no meaning or rhyme
Like notes to a song out of time
How can I repay
You for havin' faith in me

God bless you
You made me feel brand new
For God bless me with you
You made me feel brand new
I sing this song for you

http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/the_stylistics/you_make_me_feel_brand_new.html


---------



GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN


Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa :
half discovered, half wild,fertile and naturally beautiful.

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe :
well developed and open to trade, especially for someone of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain :
very hot, relaxed, and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece :
gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain :
with a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel :
has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice,
takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada :
self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet :
wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past
and the wisdom of the ages,
an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.


GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 90,
a man is like Iran,
ruled by nuts.


No comments: