Friday, December 5, 2008

I Just Went 2 my Student-Teaching Meeting ...

- and they gave out (or left the box open for us to steal from) t-shirts with the school logo.
Sadly, since they haven't posted this image/t-shirt on the website I decided to take t-shirts, idiotic smiles and stupid art from Texas t-shirts to use for this blog.




"I spent $12,000 on my education and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

If nothing else I should have been given a t-shirt with more bite, more balls, like the examples below:


Or even this:


I'm finishing my degree this May and will have a Bachelor's degree in English with teaching credentials for English 8-12 grade, Reading in the same area, and I'll try getting my certification in Art (general) for all the classes I have taken since the beginning of my college escapades.
Life Sucks!
I hate living like I do; thank you all for listening!
Julian

No comments: