Dear Friends,
Enclosed are a few thoughts for today:
First off I am having coffee and writing, and it's cold as you'll see below in the screen grab.
So, to stave off the cold I reheated some menudo to have for breakfast. THIS is how I'd rather spend my mornings: writing my thoughts and posting on-line. I am going to have my human anti-freeze before walking the dog this morning, bundling up and making sure to cover my neck to be as safe as possible.
After all, I gotta stay healthy and keep alive this holiday season. Insurance is pricey for a substitute teacher, and for a student teacher, a luxury. Now when I had insurance I rarely used it and everyone is teaching is panicking about being injured before they can gain a contract or a job that will take
care of them.
Personally I am couting down but not counting on teaching as a future. Honestly, I won't be happy doing it in any way and I am going to accept the idea that THIS is where I'll be ... for now.
Life WILL change.
I WILL find my inner joy and my fantasies.
I SHALL be more than most people can ever imagine.
Thanks for listening.
Julian

http://cocinalamexicana.espaciolatino.com/menudo.html - recipie written in Spanish
Enclosed are a few thoughts for today:
First off I am having coffee and writing, and it's cold as you'll see below in the screen grab.
So, to stave off the cold I reheated some menudo to have for breakfast. THIS is how I'd rather spend my mornings: writing my thoughts and posting on-line. I am going to have my human anti-freeze before walking the dog this morning, bundling up and making sure to cover my neck to be as safe as possible.
After all, I gotta stay healthy and keep alive this holiday season. Insurance is pricey for a substitute teacher, and for a student teacher, a luxury. Now when I had insurance I rarely used it and everyone is teaching is panicking about being injured before they can gain a contract or a job that will take
care of them.
Personally I am couting down but not counting on teaching as a future. Honestly, I won't be happy doing it in any way and I am going to accept the idea that THIS is where I'll be ... for now.
Life WILL change.
I WILL find my inner joy and my fantasies.
I SHALL be more than most people can ever imagine.
Thanks for listening.
Julian
http://cocinalamexicana.espaciolatino.com/menudo.html - recipie written in Spanish
http://arturovasquez.wordpress.com/2008/04/01/things-white-people-dont-like/
http://mexicanfood.about.com/od/authenticfamilyrecipes/r/Menudo.htm - recipie & a little information about the food itself
http://mexicanfood.about.com/od/authenticfamilyrecipes/r/Menudo.htm - recipie & a little information about the food itself
No comments:
Post a Comment