Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How Much Someone Should Love Me

Scene from the movie "Mr & Mrs Smith"







A lot of people will say they love you but if you can't imagine fighting for someone like this, tooth
and nail, maybe you're only in lust & not in love.

I know Lust. She/He/It and I have been steadfast friends since the 80's and always worried about the outcome of my objects of desire.

Maybe starting over will give me that chance to live the life ... and the love I crave so much. Open, vile, perverse and wicked, without secrets or fears.

Enjoy the song. See the movie if you can.



Julian

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356910/ - movie link & plot summary











Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros - Mondo Bongo Lyrics


I was patrolling a Pachinko
Nude noodle model parlor in the Nefarious zone
Hanging out with insects under ducting
The C.I.A was on the phone
Well, such is life

Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair, oh

Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair

Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair

For the Zapatistas I'll rob my sisters
Of all the curtain and lace

Down at the bauxite mine
You get your own uniform
Have lunchtimes off
Take a monorail to your home

Checkmate, baby
God bless us and our home
Where ever we roam
Now take us home, flaquito

Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair



http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/mr&mrssmith/mondobongo.htm

http://apersistentvision.blogspot.com/2006/08/mr-and-mrs-smith-dvd-2005.html - not happy but still a review.

No comments: