Two Conspiracies for Today - Voting Day
Today is Voting Day in the United States, Nov. 4, 2008 and the polls are open for the final battle between the candidates, John McCain & Barack Obama, and tomorrow morning the world will usher in a new era of social and political change.
And I don't mean like FDR or JFK may have with programs for the poor and assistances to bring social efforts to enpower everyone - I mean we're looking at people rioting, screaming in fears, unmitigated violence and misery and sadness.
Fear!
Riots!
If McCain wins, then we're in fear that he may die in office and Palin is going to be the most chaotic & incompetent person in politics since Dan Quayle.
If Obama wins, then he's going to make sweeping changes, reforms and (possibly) live under a target-sight, as per the racist idiots who planned to rush the country with attacks on his life.
I cast my vote, and I was strolling through the flea market after wandering the gravesites of my long-lost friends, and was told that if the elections go bad, we could fall into martial law and immediate barcoding for all citizens.
And then come the 'End of Days' and the Time of the Beast.
And this comes from other Christians.
THAT'S what scares me the most.
All we can do is hold our breath & pray for the best.
Julian
p.s. "Are we on our way to 2012? I hope not ... "




















No comments:
Post a Comment