Okay Friends & Loves,
School is letting me out soon; I turn in my shabby term paper on Saturday afternoon (meaning I'll be up with it all night Friday) and then running off to spend what little money I have earned from trite commissions and substitute teaching.
Thanksgiving will rear its' familiar head and I'll be dining with people I love ... but don't necessarily love. In the future I can hope to find a chance to host a "Misfits Thanksgiving" where all my friends who have few or no family will come to have a chance to be with someone and feel like a family they'd WANT not one they're subjected to with all the madness that involves.
In case you don't hear from me know this, to many of you: "You're in my heart & I love you ... even if it is an agape love. Never doubt someone loves you."
And as for the rest of you, watch your mailboxes after Black Friday. Well, after December 12th more precisely, watch your mailbox but DON'T open the present sent to some of you. And yes, your present is 80% hand made. When you see it you'll understand.
Those of you who are wondering 'Well gee Jules, where's my present?'
Well, where's the thong I asked for last Spring? ~wink!~
Love,
Julian


No comments:
Post a Comment